1. The Jewish nation has a right to exist within secure borders.
2. Only a strong Israel will survive.
3. The issue of Palestinian refugees is a shared problem, both for Israel and its neighbors.
4. A Palestinian State within existing Israeli territory is not feasible.
The Immediate Phase:
1. Talks on the establishment of a Palestinian State will cease effective immediately.
2. Israel will declare its right to exist within its current borders, with no further surrender of territory.
3. Israel will annex a designated part of Judea and Samaria.
4. Israel and its neighbors will jointly bear the costs of relocation.
5. Arab self-ruled areas will be instated.
6. Equal citizenship, with equal national duties.
7. Any threat to Israel and its citizens will be dealt with accordingly.
THE LONG-TERM PLAN:
Peace and Security:
1. Lasting peace in the Middle East is our long-term goal.
2. The Arabs must recognize Israel’s right to exist.
3. Peace through partnership between all Middle Eastern countries.
Social Welfare and Economy:
1. Massive investments in infrastructure.
2. Expand tourism.
3. Address the substantial economic gaps.
4. Reduce taxation.
6. Incentives for increased legal immigration.
7. Simplify and increase land allocation.
|< Prev||Next >|